Terms & Conditions
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- At the time of booking, Box Office staff will require your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information may be used to keep you informed of upcoming events at the Oldham Coliseum Theatre at your discretion.
- Discounts and concessions (including Group Discounts) must be stated at time of booking as they cannot be applied retrospectively. Relevant I.D. must be presented when collecting or purchasing concessionary tickets.
- Attendees should arrive at least 20 minutes in advance of event start time to collect tickets.
- Oldham Coliseum Theatre Ltd. reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For Coliseum Productions: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled. Tickets can be exchanged for another performance within the same production or A credit note may be offered at the discretion of the Box Office staff for unwanted tickets. Physical tickets must be returned to us at least 24 hours before the start of the performance.
- For visiting productions: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of the House Manager and at an appropriate opportunity in the performance, which may not be until the interval.
- When booking online it is the responsibility of the ticket booker to check their tickets ensuring the show, date, time and seats are correct for their requirements.
- Oldham Coliseum Theatre Ltd. accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Use of photographic equipment, sound recording and mobile phones is forbidden in the auditorium.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Oldham Coliseum Theatre Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.